Saturday, March 8, 2008

Life at the IT Show@ Suntec

8th March 2008

Mood: F* Pissed cuz kena Humilated by an Idiotic Sales Promoter!

Spent the entire day at the IT Show..

The first time in my life..I felt damn BLOODY Humilated by
this F*brand dat is spelled as S_MS_NG.

I was told dat as their booth need helpers.. I was there to help out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[Extraction of our actual direct speech conversation]
(By the way, I was there to open Sales Order Receipt)


Idiotic Sales Promoter: Eh, he point to the Sales Receipt and said, why u din indicate Stocks taken from L01 or L02 or L03.

Me: Started to digress what he said, I started to show him my TULAN face.

Idiotic Sales Promoter: Do u know anot..u must indicate, if not how do we know differentiate...blah blah blah on and on and on..

Me: Decided to explain..so I said..When i was instructed to create Sales Order, I wasnt told that
i need to indicate this column...(was cut by him halfway)..

Idiotic Sales Promoter: But do u noe how important it is....blah blah blah..
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Guys,
What does this short extraction of the conversation tells u?


1. He F* Dun understand what the F* Hell i am trying to explain to him.
2. He shouldnt Jump the Gun and Insists I am wrong.
3. I am not a bloody S_MS_NG Sales Promoter in the first place...for heaven's sake, for all I know..I was only rendering my help at the F*Show..let alone in their F*booth.

Hence, I shall dedicate this post to this Idiotic Sales Promoter@ Best Denki from Ngee Ann City.

Listen Hard and Stomach In...
For your info, I am not a Sales Promoter whose job is to sell TV and create Sales Order. Dun take it for Granted that I am one when i stand there and help u open Sales Order..Dun ever talk to me in that F*manner of urs..cuz U DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO SO!


Adious..
Na Na ^.^

No comments: