Friday, March 7, 2008

Tuesday 04.03.2008

Tuesdae's Mood: Sick but yet Happy

Specially Dedicated Todae's Blog Post for my sweetie buddy Yang Lin : )

Dearest Yang Lin,

恭喜,你胜出了!非常SuperBand】口号创作比赛!

[A RECAP]
She asked: Can help me think of a nice slogan for the MayDay thingy?

She said: Hmm...show u my slogan entry..wat's do ya think of it?

Couple of days later, she told me: I've won the slogan contest! I'm one of the winners to attend MAYDAY's press conference. ..

What else can i say...of course..I felt happy for her!


This is her entry slogan categorized under 作品 2
http://u.mediacorptv.com/story.aspx?Editorial_ID=710&SubCategoryID=20

作品2:

想 和 五月天一样
五子同心,
月月唱弹,
天天创作,
非一般乐团
常持音乐信念,
Super 赞,
Band 最棒.
非常 Superband, 下一个就是你们。
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHE WON HERSELF THE ENTRY TO MAYDAY PRESS CONFERENCE ....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Morning: Raining Heavily
I was enjoying my sleep all the way late morning. Report sick and seen a doc for ANTI-MIGRAINE medicine.
Asked doc y and he replied "U r too stressed!" Wooo hooo..with that..he prescribed me with sleeping pills and instructed me to go on 2days Medical Leave! O'man..I love him for it!

Noon: It's a slow moving day
Rumaging recruitment agency aimlessly and not knowing what the heck am i doing..
Popped back to bed..


Evening: Moodless
Probably it's the medicine dat's kicking in the effect..somehow..i felt rather stoned and moodless.
Enjoyed my simple decent dinner.

Alritey..shall end here..I promised myself i shall have a good long sleep tonight.

Adious...

Na Na -.-

No comments: