Sunday, March 2, 2008

Saturday 01-03-2008 Super Lazy Saturday

Todae's mood: Lazy + Happy *o*

Morning:
It's had been a cold chill Saturday morning..and I'm happily & lazily "Nuah-ing"on my bed with my eyes fixed on the blue sky filled wif white otton wools..

As the church bell struck at 12, as the chime wheezed thru my windows to my eardrums..once again, I'm reminded that today is the first day of Marchhheee.

As I flipped open my planner, I realized that March is gonna be a super duper Hectic month for me.

Na's Schedule for March :'(
7th March - Marketing Proposal Deadline

*die big time man!*
8th & 9th March - IT Show..I'b there from morning till nite
11th - 15thMarch - Flying off @Bangkok..

*Retail Therapy- The Best Antidote for Stress*
21st - 24th March - Flying off @Bali.. *Sun-Soaking Paradise*

Noon:
I hate to depart from my comfy bed..but still Dragged myself for my teaching classes

Evening:
Had a wonderful dinner..eating together wif Gina..

It wasn't planned but somehow it happened...drank TIGER+HEINEKEN..before I hit the sack at 4.30am!

Hmm...alritey dat's all folks! Wishing everyone a Super Sunday tomorrow!

Adious...

Na Na *.*

No comments: