Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mondae Blues 03.03.2008


Mondae's Mood: Cheerful

Morning: Rainy Morning!
Arggh! How i detest rainy mornings when it falls on a Monday! Struggled against my will power to get up from bed..especially having a late night's sleep. *winks* of coz..i haf no one to blame other than myself for this predicament.

Was buzzed by all my office colleagues who commented that both me & jas are super duper dressed like TWINS due to our dressing todae...hence i decided to take a shot of us..-->


"Do we look like TWINS?" was the topic of the day in my office.

Equipped myself wif piping hot Black Coffee..while i read the news for the day. Buried myself with work+ heavy usage of MSN-ing..all the way till lunchie.

Noon: Tormented by Migraine..
Was focusing and doing on my Competitor's Competitive Matrix Analysis Chart table when i was tormented by this severe pain right from the back of my skull..for that moment..i wish i was dead rather than alive...and be tormented by this intolerable pain.


Evening: The pain continued..
The pain progressively increased its pain level and my strong belief "MIND OVER BODY" was gone. I popped 4painkillers down. However...the pain still resides that resilently at the back of my skull.


Received many SMS-es & followed by upteen phone calls by dearie+Shirley+Joanne+ Tina &gang ...encouraging+invitingly asking me to join them at the new Thai Disco@ Pearl's Centre. After much "Sai-Ko-Ing" also known as "Persuading"...i relented and agreed to join them despite the pain.

My first time whackie-ING this Thai Disco! (Check out the pixs!)

The pixs may not be in ascending order..

I wondered..why we drank the same drink but yet we achieved different face colours?

Tina Jie Jie taught me this Dicey game and i lurve it! Thanks Tina!Muuuacks!

We continued the rest of the night+dawn @ Fly Fly!!



Alritey..the end of this super duper long post!


Adious...
Na Na *.*

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Tootsie said...

simi thai disco? i wana go!!