Monday, April 28, 2008

SECRETS BRACELET by MONTBLANC

28.04.2008

Todae's Mood: SUPERBLY+DOUBLY HAPPIE!!!


In my post todae...

I want to say a very BIG THANK YOU TO


Darling Ferline+Mich Darling+GodBro YK+Darling!


I really APPRECIATED what u guys have given me for my 29th Birthdae Gift!
Montblanc
Secrets Secrets Bracelet
Ident. No. 101447
Rhodium-plated, 925 sterling silver bracelet with Montblanc key as the leading element combined with the Montblanc signet and a silver heart



I really really LOVED it! Its gonna be the most special gift in my entire life!


I really felt TREASURED and enjoying this PURE HAPPINESS ..cuz rarely..someone will get a gift that is given by ONLY CLOSED & SPECIAL & LOVED ONES...


SPECIAL THANKS....TO....THESE WONDERFUL DARLINGSS OF MINE!

Sweetie Ferline>>Thanks for helping me getting this Gift under ur Air Crew's Special Price!

Mich Darling & GodBro YK>>Thanks for such a meaningful gift.....
I shall & will cherished it!
p/s: I'm sorrie..i cnt revealed their pics...

Darling>> A million Thanks..for getting me SOOOO many GIFTS!
Conclusion:

I AM A HAPPY BLESSED GAL IN THIS WORLD...CUZ I HAVE THEM BY MY SIDE...

Before I ended this post...just to share a phrase which I find it damn FUNNY lo..while chatting
wif my Mich Darling...via MSN..She refused to let me noe how much they forking out for my gift..hence ..she typed this..

Ooo Mic G oOO °°°°° I am inspired by Man Mulani says (3:3 PM):

u cannot know the price "nei nei bu bu"
*LOLS*..Recalling this phrase..back to Primary School days...when I played Hide & Seek wif my friends...they liked to sneer at me...and used this phrase..
"Nei nei bu bu...u cannot catch me!"
So when I read what she type..I just broke out in laughter..damn HILARIOUS can!
Okkk..hope u guys dun find this LAME....haha..cuz it just reminded me of my childhood days!

Adious...

Na Na :)

No comments: