Monday, April 7, 2008

Happie 60th Birthday Mummy!

07.04.2008

Today's Mood: Happy

It's Mummy birthday todae!

Cancelled all teaching classes tonight cuz just wan to have a good dinner wif mummy!

Finished work at 6.30pm..proceed to the chinese physician..to had my dosage of Needles Therapy for my legs!


Reached SengKang at 10.15pm..and soon mummy reached home..we had dinner and she enjoyed it..it had been such a long time since the 4of us had the chance to have dinner together..


11.59pm ..after upteen times of reminding her..its gonna be 8th April soon if she dun cut her cake!

*For a moment..i felt like i've swooped places wif her..cuz i've been nagging her abt her cake since 11.30pm!

Tada...finally the moment came! The Birthday Cake!

As a matter of fact..I have been eyeing this CAKE for the whole nite..

Why? Cuz: 1) Its GREEN in colour! 2) This is also my FAVOURITE cake!

Headed back home at 1.30am..cuz Brother keep pestering me for my mobile ring tones..

Dat's all Folks!

Adious...

Na Na *.*

No comments: